Friday, February 22, 2008

CUP of COFFEE

I always start up my day with a big mug of coffee, and now I wonder if what health benefits I get from drinking a huge mug a day. I've research online and found out one site, "Want a drug that could lower your risk of diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and colon cancer? That could lift your mood and treat headaches? That could lower your risk of cavities?". Really? all I know is it lift up my day, well thats a good start for a cup of coffee, "Overall, the research shows that coffee is far more healthful than it is harmful," says Tomas DePaulis, PhD, research scientist at Vanderbilt University's Institute for Coffee Studies, which conducts its own medical research and tracks coffee studies from around the world. "For most people, very little bad comes from drinking it, but a lot of good.". I also read on one magazine I have that coffee can also help you slim down... okay, okay, more cups for me please.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)