Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blog and EARN!!!

This morning after I prepare my hubbys breakfast and after he leave the house, I go and do the laundry right away. I plan to do my blogging thing after I'm done all my chores. I just check my email and was surprise to see that payperpost approved my blog, whew after all the wait, I'm a PPP postie now. I really get hook on this blogging thing because It make me feel so good to meet new friends from different places and special friends that I just meet and I have discovered that we came from same place, wow I really feel the connection and it really makes me so happy.
And now that I'm a PPP postie it makes me more happy because that means I can earn more money, I'm planning to save some and spend some ;). It feels good to spend your own earnings, and since I love to buy something special for my hubby, now I can buy him something not from my allowance that he's giving me hehehe.
Friends out there who have blog but still didn't monetized their blog yet, sign up for PPP and enjoy your blog and the money you earn from it.




Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)