Sunday, March 23, 2008

We arrived home about past 8pm last night from blockbuster, we rent a few DVD's, after we ate our dinner we started to watch one of the movie when suddenly I heard a loud helicopter on our neighborhood, it's so loud that it's like flying above our roof, I came out the house and check whats going on, and I saw this police helicopter circling around and like searching for something with it's light so bright pointing at the ground and finally focus it's light at a vacant space by the side of Lualualei Naval Road, about 50 meters from our home, I told my hubby and he joined me and we forget about the movie. Neighbors are coming out too to check whats going on, Police cars came and I get more confused, whats happening! I turn on the news channel but found nothing, hubby went on the roof to have a good view and he said it looks like a RAID of chicken fighting, yah maybe his right because its a big open space with some tents on and so many cars parked and its already dark. Chicken fighting is illegal here in Hawaii. Hubby is not satisfied and he went by the Lualualei road and joined the neighbors, and yes its chicken fighting RAID! Now I know why every weekend early morning or late afternoon I always saw this police helicopter circling around our neighborhood, I'm wondering if some criminals on the loose or maybe searching for drug den or something about drugs coz it's so rampant in our town(sad to say it but thats the reality here).
Anyway the police helicopter came back this morning, I'm still waiting for the afternoon news on TV.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)