Sunday, March 30, 2008

Burn Baby Burn!

(View from the park, Waianae mountain range caressed by the softy clouds and blue sky, Makakilo down below, houses on top of the hills and busy freeway below, wonderful ))
(the park is so wide and OF ALL THE SPOT at the PARK I end up taking picture beside the RUBBISH CAN! hmmm)
Actually this park is were we usually spend our weekend afternoon, After all the foods I've posted and ate, I think it's time to kick some ass today!lol
It's been a while since we didn't go to this park, so I've decided to spend our afternoon at the park, hubby and his son played basketball and I do alternate walking and cycling around the park, about 3 rounds of walking and 7 rounds of cycling, birds chirping on the trees, fresh air with great view and burning some fats, whew feels good. We're looking forward to do it every weekend now.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)