Friday, March 28, 2008




I started blogging just this year so I missed sharing this ahihihi.
Last december I decided to bake goodies to give to our neighbors and friends, hubby agreed. Whew Its not that easy as I thought, its so time consuming and and need lots of patients! I wrap it with assorted goodies for about ten families I guess. I include a loaf of my loaded banana bread( I call it loaded coz aside from banana I also include crushed pineapple, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, raisin and walnuts), macaroons, and different kinds of cookies. For 10 families I made it in two batches, 5 families per batch and hey 1 day of baking each batch! Its FUN though, and hubby complain that our kitchen looks like bakery with all the goodies on the table.
Usually our electric bill is $150 max, and our December bill is $250 :( , thats terrible! hubby said that on next Christmas no more baking we just give box of macadamia chocolate less hard work on baking plus the electric bill, but baking those goodies is fun hehehe.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)