Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I went to the bank last saturday to open another bank account for my paypal. The Ass. Customer service manager attend me, then we chitchat for a while and she ask me why I'm opening another bank account, I told her about blog to earn and she then said "is that paid surveys? because we have many cases already, people are cashing or depositing checks here from online paid surveys but its a bad check". I said no its different kind, I get my new account though but leaves me thinking maybe thats why most of paid online surveys send you checks and not using paypal.
I don't know if online paid surveys are BOGUS or not, I tried doing it a few times but I don't like most of it especially when they are asking my name and address. We hate to receive junk mails on our mailbox. I'm not so expert about this online things but when I'm signing up for surveys or something and then asking my name and address I back out right away for security reason, Identity theft is so rampant this days, and providing your name and address is a big risk especially on the internet. I don't have any proof if it's BOGUS or not, maybe there are some but not all.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)