Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The BAG Lady!

Photobucket
Yes my husband is calling me 'The BAG Lady". Every time we shop at any store that comes with a paper bag or even plastic grocery bags, I'm not throwing it away instead I keep it to be reused. I also place some in our car because sometimes we can't avoid eating inside the car and we place our rubbish inside the bag and bring it home for disposal, we really HATE to see people throwing their rubbish on the road while driving!, thats not good the city can't send people to clean our hi-ways, freeways and roads everyday, we have to be responsible for our own waste and dispose it properly.
One way of eliminating too much waste in our planet, just a little way to help our environment, Lets recycle and dispose our waste properly.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)