Thursday, May 8, 2008

The REVELATION!


Have you remember this package that I have posted last week for my dear friend and I keep you hanging and thinking who she is? Well the wait is over and the REVELATION is here! lol The reason why I sent her this present is to THANK her for introducing me to blogging and for patiently teaching me what to do, its a hard work and its not easy teaching me step by step that took her months hahaha, now that I'm reaping a few greens already I think to surprise her because I cannot stop just THANKING her, but still every time I get paid I always remember her and thank her in my mind.
BTW Thanks too to Shela, my connivance I asked from her Jerla's address, anyway JERLA, SHELA are related and we are Childhood friends and neighbors in Zamboanga PH. we lost communication for years and I search about them and luckily found them online 'What a Small World'
Good thing she is so busy and didn't have the chance to peek on my blog lol,



I grab this photo from her blog, this are my little something for her and family, ethan is curious what I have sent them lol

I already know she will receive it today, yesterday she PM me I though she got it already but we talk about something else so I warn her not to peek on my blog until she got the SIGN! lol I'm sure I keep her wondering why!.
When she PM me earlier I know she got it and hopping she likes my 'little something' for them.
Again JERLALOU and FAMILY THANK YOU SO MUCH!...
It's hard for me to stop THANKING YOU!
(I know bun-og ug nag baguod naka sa akung THANK YOU lol)

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)