Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Clothings


Love this Tiny Tiny Clothing for little angels, my husband have a niece who is so close to us and she just gave birth to a baby boy, this is one of our welcome present to the new addition in our family, rose precious angel. That little boy is so cute he got curly hair like his grandma and he looks like his dad. Rose ask me where I purchased my present and I tell her at tinytinyclothing.com, she said she love it so much and want to have some more baby clothings for his little precious. I also told her that there's other website tiedyebabyclothes.net, this two site are perfect for new mom because I'm sure they will find just what they are looking for whether newborns, preemire babys, boys, girls, or if you just want to have a cool baby.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)