Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer is here, time to have another wonderful vacation, going to parks, having fun with family and friends. I am thinking about New Jersey, what about having a short vacation there, I have to find out what are the Things to do in New Jersey, so I have research online before I will book a flight and hotel and this is what I've found out, Wildwood vacations.
Sounds great, having a vacation at Morey’s Piers is a wonderful idea, they have water parks, amusement ride and hotel and dining. I'm thinking it will be more fun if I will book the hotel and stay at Wildwood. Check out their special Wildwood events.
I will be booking our vacation on July in time for the upcoming Radio Disney Summer Concert Series will be held in Wildwood, New Jersey at Morey’s Piers in the month of July. The concert are FREE many of the Top Radio Disney artists will be there. Sounds great since we are going there as family and the kids will have fun watching the concert. July 7th, 14th and 21st - Magic Mondays - Radio Disney’s hottest musical artists will appear live on Morey’s Piers. These FREE concerts will take place at the Radio Disney stage next to the Giant Ferris Wheel on Morey’s Mariner’s Landing pier. Show times are scheduled for 1 pm and 4 pm.
This will be one of our unforgettable vacation experience, we are all excited.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)