Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Friend LYN

I have post about my friendship with Lyn on my other blog, its a new blog and few visitors so I decided to make another post about Lyn here.
That photo is not Lyn thats LUCY lol, she likes lucy and made it her icon and I cant still her photo.
It's been a while that we are online friends, even we didn't see each other personally, only exchanging email and messages, she is a dear friend of mine. I feel it right away that shes a nice person and I feel comfortable sharing and asking things with her. Shes my idol when it comes to working out, I never saw her sexy photos yet ( I mean her whole body picture of course with dress hahahaha) but she told me what shes doing, I wish I can be like her (I'm lazy when it comes to working out), I want to but lack of determination and I want to have that determination badly.
I am so thankful that Lyn became my friend, shes a blessing to me. She have so many Yum yum recipes.
Her blogs:
Lyn
Lyn-recipes

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)