Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I always want to buy a new Cell Phone every time they launch a new model on the market. I always check for a new models at bestincellphones.com and what they offer online. By the way, they offer a variety of wireless carriers like at&t, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Sprint Instinct.
Well we are currently using verizon wireless though. I have my LG chocolate Black cherry color, theres somany features that I like with my Lg Chocolate like, especially when we are at the beach and our favorite sports and team is playing, we keep updates by using the online features of my cell phone, you can download musics on Lg chocolate too. Actually before I like Motorola RAZR but my husband choose the Lg chocolate for me, I didn't regret it because I really like my Lg Chocolate a lot.
Now I'm looking again for another cell phone at bestincellphones.com, I want to try the Blackberry pearl, this are the few features I like on Blackberry Pearl.

  • Viewer Software With Word, Excel, PowerPoint
  • 1.3 Megapixel Camera and MP3 Music Player Built-in
  • HTML Browsing For Full Internet Experience
  • Large, Beautiful Color Display
  • First U.S. BlackBerry With Built-in Voice-activated Dialing

Since my Lg is one year old already I'm considering to buy another Cell Phone online and I trust bestincellphones.com and with FREE shipping.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)