Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I can't forget this Valentines day Incident, it happened last year but I just want to share this horrendous incident. It was mid morning and I'm on the last room in the house near the back so I can't hear clearly what's going on it the front yard. I just hear like a stone was thrown inside our property. I thought it was just kids who are playing by the Baptist Church, because our house is right beside the Church. After couple minutes I check what was going on outside and to my surprise this is what I saw!


It was thowed already on the photo
look at this car it jump up our front yard and buzz our small gate

This car was stolen by a 14 year old boy, maybe he was panicking or what and instead of turning left or right he go straight to our yard. From the picture above you can see that our house is situated in the middle of the road. The first photo will explain what I mean.

the guy that towed this car find hard tine because the post of the gate bend and was stuck underneath the car as you can see here.

this is the damage he cause us, good thing the boy only got few scrapes, the ambulance came treat him and was detained. The owner of the car came too, they said this car was stolen few days ago. How horrible this kids started his crime as young as 14. Last month the cops called my husband because after a year from this accident the kid confess, the cop ask my husband if he want to testify so he can also claim the adjuster or what ever regarding insurance, but the husband don't like going to court so be it.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)