Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Birthday Fairy went by and she leave so many nice things for me, Her name is not ThinkerBell it's LYN, what a generous Birthday fairy.

I love all the stuff she sent me, and when the mail-lady pass by today, and she horns I know already she is bringing something from the Birthday Fairy. She also gave me a silicon fluted pan(where's the cake? lol), and most of the all the Yoga CD's.
The Birthday Fairy knows that I like Thinkerbell so much, so here is the Thinkerbell shirt she sent me.
Did you know that the birthday Fairy loves to make her cute craft like this one she sent me, the Japanese paper girl and her hand decorated card (right word?) it was so cute and I'm planning to have both of it framed.
Birthday Fairy, I was overjoyed by your wonderful presents. Thank you so much for the warm friendship and everything.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)