Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Husband really love your ART, he said its so neat, cute and pretty.
First and foremost I thank LYN my Birthday Fairy who is constantly reminding and counting down every day before my birthday. I have fun talking to you yesterday, yes you are so talkative and you are really funny. Words are not enough to express my THANKS to you.


To Princess who made this Cute and so pretty digi-scrap for me, Thanks nang, love it so much!


Another digi-scrap from Rolly, Loy Thanks so much for making another beautiful digiscrap for me, I love all your crafts.
I decided to print all the digi-scrap and place it on my scrap book.
Thanks Carlota for the birthday call, sorry it's a short talk since I'm heading uptown that time, I really appreciate your call.
To those who leave a birthday greetings on my friendster.com and on this blog, and to those who message me on my cell phone and also those who greet me at bisdakplanet THANK SO MUCH GUYS.
Actually yesterday I'm not feeling so well but your warm greetings makes me feel good, I am truly happy yesterday.
Thanks to all my wonderful and thoughtful FRIENDS.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)