Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I supposed to take more picture on this first day fishing we have with mistress. You can see from the picture that the water was calm and the weather was great, we went out the buoy, and that's the photo of one of the buoy with two sea birds resting, we are trolling back and forth on three buoy but no catch, trolling means deeps sea fishing and my husband was so excited and didn't bring any bait for bottom fishing.
Before we go I took 1 tab dramamine, then I'm on the boat already I took another one, but this fishing trip made me realized that I'm not born for the ocean, I started to feel dizzy and my eyes almost dropping so my husband told me to sleep. The dramamine is a good sleeping pills, the water is calm but I still puke (yucks). I'm dreaming that this ordeal will end so soon, I want dry land.
Well next time I might still go, it's fun though especially if I didn't get sea sick.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)