Friday, September 19, 2008

Beads for LESS

I really love to wear accessories like beads bracelet, beads earrings paired with my beads necklace, and sometimes I create my own designs. Making beads accessories is so much fun, so if you share the same passion as I do and you create beaded accessories, here is the good news for you. You can get your unique beads materials on 30% off offer for “high quality” wholesale beads. My favorite materials and accessories are semi precious stones, I love the glitters on it that it sparkle like a real gemstone in the night lights.
I get the passion in beads accessory making from one of my aunt, she has so many semi precious stone and other materials and she gave me a kit on how to make basic beads accessories and I develop that passion from there on, so now I also bought my own materials like fresh water pearls, sterling silver beads, precious gemstones. I buy my wholesale gemstone beads at beadsofcambay.com. I love this online store they have all the materials that me and my aunts needs and love to use.
We also make accessories to sell to our friends and mostly we made for gifts to our friends and relatives they really love our creations.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)