Friday, September 19, 2008

I really believe on this line " There's always Sunshine after the RAIN". When we are growing part of our life experience is what I call trial and error, we have to pass to so many trials in our life but I see this trials as blessings in disguise. I stumbled and cried a million times in my life, I failed and my heart has been broken so many times. But this trials in life teach me how to value little things and it also teaches me to be a better person and "things in life happens for a reason". Sometimes we have to be hurt and fell rock button for us to learn to be strong and realized that there's always bright side ahead. Sometimes we feel that our hands was emptied but it was just cleared for us to grab more. Sometimes we feel that somebody betrayed us along the way but it only made me realized that there's beautiful things ahead for me.
If before I keep saying why they take away my happiness, actually what they took away from me are the ugly things in my life. "Things happen because it has it's own reason" and the reason why they took my happiness before because it was replace with much more happiness, contentment in life, and the joy of my life.
Life is beautiful...

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)