Monday, September 29, 2008

Another attempt of cornbread baking, well I tried making corn bread before and as usual it's dry. I'm trying to imitate the perfect cornbread like the one we usually bought. I was thinking since Lyn's "hot milk cake" recipe is a perfect cake texture for me I try to enhance it by cutting the flour instead of two cups I made it 1-1/2 cups of flour and half cup of cornmeal, the rest of the ingredients are as is. It smells good while it bakes and I let husband taste it, he like it, it's good and it's not dry. I'll call it "corn milk bread".
One time we went to buy our favorite cornbread at their main production bakery and hubby ask me what I want aside from corn bread and I simply tell him "can you buy me their cornbread recipe" he crack up laughing and told me "they might sell it to you but before you come out that door you're dead" lol lol

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)