Monday, September 29, 2008

Voice Command

I worked part time as an administrative assistant and sometimes my boss brings me to his meetings and wants me to jot down keynotes of his meetings, not to mention he talk so fast and most of the time he forget to turn on his recorder. I get interested when I find out about this Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Preferred, now I can use a headset and say the keynotes on Microsoft words on my laptop with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard software, this will make my life easier since I cannot type so fast and I cannot jot down as fast as he talks, It's making my task a little easier.
I am also a blogger and sometime I have so many task and so many things to post, personal things and fillers and I cannot type as fast as I think, I also have few grammatical errors and I heard that Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard will type without wrong spelling. I will tell you this is the blogger dream.
Check out for the NY Times Review of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Just don't expect this voice recognition software to be perfect like star trek. The accuracy of this software is 99.5% which is pretty good.



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)