Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Garden Idea

You might wonder why my pots are hollow blocks, well I cannot plant directly on our backyard soil because its rocky with lots of sea shells maybe this area here before are covered with ocean, but I'm sure that the soil here are so healthy. I have bought pot but my veggies are not so healthy on pot so I experiment with hollow block since we have files of it at the back and I think my veggies will be happy because the roots can stick out the bottom of the block and get nutrients from the volcanic soil we have here although its rocky. Well as you can see my veggies are healthy this are only few of them the baby bokchow, pakchoy and cabbage.
My eggplants, beans and okra are at the other side and plenty more.
My husband enjoy watering my veggie garden and he said he will make one green house for me, upon hearing that my smile is from ear to ear, I love gardening.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)