Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hosting blog

My friend is a CPA, most of his clients are small business person, at the same time he is a business consultant too. We get together once in a while to discuss the developments of my husband's small business, he is also our CPA. The last time we meet I showed him my blogs and I told him that I am working out and building my husband's website. He then ask me how it works and I told him about it like web hosting blog and having your own domain. He then said "well that is good and it's a cheap form of advertising" he told me that he will recommend it to all his clients who owns a business to have their own website. He told me that in this time of crisis people are holding back and do not want to advertises. For small business owners who's business does not have that much exposure, this is the right time to create a website. Online exposure can help a lot for their business to draw more clients.
Check out and learn more about web hosting blog. We can see that almost everything is in turmoil, wall street is down, high gas prices, people are cutting back but the Internet continuous to boom.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)