Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am not a serious person, I joke a lot around the house, but I can be serious if I need too.
We all know that it's so hard to raise kids especially when they start to get hard headed, we all been to this stage when we are young giving hard time to our parents. I was baking apple pie in the kitchen and the father and son just finish dinner. The little boy was giving us hard time this fast weeks so the dad started lecturing him after dinner, he was crying. Hubby do his best making the boy understand what he will gain if he will stop his bad attitude and do what his parents wants him to do for his own good. The talk runs about 30 minutes and then he let the boy wash his face. While the boy is in the bathroom I went to hubby and give him a kiss and whisper "THAT WAS A GOOD SPEECH DAD". We chuckle quietly so the boy won't hear us lol.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)