Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bye Stray Cats

My husband ask me not to give food to the stray cats but my heart sunk every time I went at our backyard and saw the kittens asking for food, can't help my soft heart. But we don't want to adapt the cats, so as I posted below that we are going to send them to Humane Society. My husband has a huge heart for the kitten too, he was sad and told me that he pity the kitten but they will be better at Humane Society and if they get lucky somebody will adapt them.
We bought a trap, the kitten and their mom is kind of my friend that I can hold then if I want to. I set up the trap with food and not even a second past, I trap one kitten and the mom is outside the cage watching the kitty. Funny, what I did is hold the mom and place her inside the trap and I end up luring the remaining kittens with food and one by one place them inside the trap. They are now ready to be send to Humane Society, we are going to drop them of first thing in the morning tomorrow. I wish that somebody with good heart will give the kittens home soon.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)