Saturday, November 22, 2008

I was looking for new bedding set designs for us. Usually I go online checking for beautiful designs that will match to the color of our bedroom furniture's, usually I go for neutral design which is not so girly and not too boyish. I found a beautiful design at Kmart online, by Abbey Hill bedding Medallion Dream bedding collection. It was $79.99 but when I put it on my cart I was surprise because of my huge discount, 30% plus additional 10% more that make my total down to $32.49 only. Since I get a good discount on my bedding set I was temped to check for jewelries, I love diamonds and found a very beautiful Journey pendant and earrings set with 5 stones. The sweet news is they also have 10% discount on jewelries. Take the opportunity on their 10% online only discount that will run until November 26th on the following categories; -womens plus sleepwear
- womens attention brand
- girls tops
- ALL juniors
- boys tops
- mens shirts and bottoms
- big mens shirts and bottoms
- infant and toddler bedding
We really love shopping at Kmart because they have low prices and they give huge discounts. Remember that online discount will run until November 26th only.

Click Here
Post?slot_id=26185&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)