Monday, November 10, 2008

In this taught economy time we need to look for some cheap marketing alternative for our small business. Few months ago I convinced my husband to bring his business on the next marketing level, build a cheap web site and see what it can do well on his small business. It took me a while to convinced him. I spend time looking for a web hosting reviews online. I am so happy to find an inexpensive web hosting site for my husbands business which we can upgrade later if we need more features to add.
He was pretty much happy of the web site that I made for him, though it is still new but it is bringing some clients and allow potential clients to check out what services my husband's business is offering. We are planning to upgrade and add more feature on his web site.
Our CPA agrees on my idea and he said he will also recommend his clients to have their own wed site and he asks me for the site, I also gave him the web hosting reviews site because it will help him and his clients decide which web hosting sites best suits their needs.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)