Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last night my husband teases me, as if he forgets our wedding anniversary date. He is like playing a guessing game and telling me all the wrong month and date and he is looking at my facial reaction. I know he is just making fun of me. I do not know if there is a plan for our anniversary.
The only think I want to happen for our anniversary is having a New Jersey Vacation. One of my friends told me that there is a top New Jersey attractions. She gave me information about the Wildwood, that it is the best Jersey Shore beach Vacation.
My husband and I love the waters so much. In all our vacation overseas or interstate we make sure to include a beach vacation or water parks if possible. We love soaking on the ocean and lay on the sand.
He knows that I wanted to have a Wildwood Jersey vacation, so I am hoping that he will surprise me on our wedding anniversary. I know he love Wildwood because he keep telling me about his last vacation there, that he had so much fun and wanted to go back. Hope to see you guys at Wildwood before the first quarter of this year ends.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)