Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Anchovies

Krill
I am looking for a Filipino recipe which is "kare-kare" and landed on one, a Filipino recipe site and all authentic and well known Filipino dish are there, in fact they have almost all my favorite Filipino dishes. But here's my complain, I know you have to eat that dish with krill that you have cooked a little bit sweet. They write it this way "bagoong alamang (anchovies)" Bagoong alamang is permented or salted "krill" and anchovies are tiny fish. And what goes with that dish is and always "krill" not anchovies. lol I am ranting here, just want them do a little research first before they post it for the benefit of others who don't know. They call it shrimp fry buy it's krill not shrimp fry. (wondering if I really know what I'm talking about)

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)