Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I brought in my truck for service and they've told us to bring it in around 5pm and leave it there overnight. The husband will be following me on his truck, when I'm still reversing from our carport I kick off my sandals cause it's slippery and now I am driving "barefooted," I'm sure there's no violation for driving "barefooted."
I choose to go by the hi-way instead of the freeway, I find it easier since it's rush hour and the off ramp merge is so busy. I saw husband is still following me till the next town but then he was caught on the other lane and can't turn right away to my lane. He was caught again on the stop light and I lost him. I thought of pulling over and wait for him but he is old enough and I reach to my destination and park then called him. He said I left my "driving coach" behind hahaha. I show him my dirty feet and told him I drove barefooted and he was laughing his heart out and making fun of me. Bad husband LOL.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)