Thursday, April 2, 2009

The first thing I am checking when I woke up in the morning is my laptop. After my husband left for fishing I went back to bed for couple hours, when I get up I check something online then suddenly the screen of my lappy went dark. I can barely see the mouse pointer. I look for solution and checking for the power monitor display and so on. It made me real frustrated because I don't know what went wrong. I went to my desktop to look for solution and chat with a friend, he ask if I have warranty so I check it's box. Hmmm, I try calling the maker but they warn me that I am going to pay 48$, they are insane! I check online for possible problem, so it might be the "inverter" or "lcd backlight" I even check how to dismantle my laptop.
I turn off and on my lappy then after 2 minutes it went dark again. Turn off and on again, good thing the second time it was working good until now. I thought it's the "april's fool worm", but I really don't know why it went dark. I am happy now hope it wont give me a headache again anytime soon or in the future.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)