Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shrimp Adobo

I was dreaming of this dish for days now. I got fresh shrimp this morning and I cooked it for lunch. I'll will post the recipe, my own twisted recipe. LOL

Ingredients:
1 lbs fresh shrimp / shelled or not depending on you, pat dry with paper towel
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 soy sauce but reduce if shelled
1/2 stick butter
2 tbs cooking oil
3-5 gloves garlic minced
black pepper

Heat oil and butter at high heat on a wok or skillet, saute garlic for a minute, add the chili powder. Add in the shrimp, pour in the soy sauce and pepper. Make sure its on high heat and keep stirring until the sauce is reduced but not dry, it will only take for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve hot with rice.

post signature

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)