Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am trying to save money on overseas calling, instead of using my cell which the carrier will charge me an arm and a leg, I decided to use my computer and call via my Gmail account. Overseas call rates is pretty good besides I don't call my mom that often but at least once a month or so. By the way U.S. calling is FREE.
It's my second time using it to call my mom that I forgot that it will took awhile for my credit to update when I reload. I am getting frustrated waiting for my credit, I wanted to talk to my mom so bad. I will try again later in the afternoon hopefully my credits is up by then.
If you wanted to save money calling U.S. and overseas try your Gmail account. U.S. Calling is absolutely FREE, Overseas calling is reasonable rates and pas-as-you-go.

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)