Thursday, November 27, 2008

My husband has Military relatives who serve in Iraq. I have a few friends whom their loved ones are serving in Iraq too. I know how they feel being away from home and putting their lives in great danger. Their families here at home are making a lot of sacrifices, like the kids are spending most of their Christmas away from their dad or mom.
I appreciate the efforts that Sears has made and created this Program called Heroes at Home. Check out the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry and see if how you can help the Families of our heroes that are left at home.
It is time for us to Thank our Heroes by helping their families here at home celebrate the holidays and make it specials for them even their mom or dad is away. You can check the Military Families wish list and see how you can help them.
I spend my time reading the selected stories and wishes from our heroes and my heart was touch by it. They have very wonderful and touching stories with simple wishes to make their families happy. I wish that my readers will find a little time to check the Sears program, the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry. May our Heroes be Happy and blessed on this Holiday Season and be safe on their deployment.

Post?slot_id=26616&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)